Saturday, April 26, 2014

Printmaking

Today I have been working on scanning in some of my etchings, lithographs, and woodblock prints from college...
For the longest time our scanner has eluded me, but after spending some time tinkering around with the settings I finally got the hang of it!
I am pretty excited about it, since it tends to give a more detailed image than photographing art.

Here are few of my prints, I hope you enjoy them!
Titles and descriptions of each print is underneath each image.

:)

"Floating", color Etching with Drypoint and Mezzotint



Untitled Landscape, Drypoint Etching



 "Winter Night", Mezzotint



 "Sometimes reason produces monsters", Drypoint Etching with Mezzotint




"The Regular", Etching



"The Bearded Mane", Lithograph



"Kiwi Bird", Woodblock





No comments:

Post a Comment