Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The human kite...almost!


For the past 2 weeks my husband Matthew and I have started to run together to be more healthy. 
We have a park right next to our neighborhood that has a lot of trails and sports fields
which makes it a great place to jog every other day.

Today was one of our running days and so we started making our way to the park, (we walk there for our warm-up) and almost got knocked off our feet by a storm that is blowing through Florida!
I have run in the rain before plenty of times, but I thought the wind was going to blow the contact lenses straight out of my eyes!

Haha, anyway it was crazy but a lot of fun...I can only imagine what it is going to be like when we experience our first hurricane.

Hope you are having a great day!

Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are blogging. I will read them with joy!
    Love
    papa

    ReplyDelete